Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offerwall Intergration
08-03-2015, 05:33 PM
Offerwall Intergration
Hi all

Trying to set up offerwall for Paymentwall

They have requested to implement profile api paramaters, has anyone come across this and what did you do? as i can not confirm if original api can allow me to add the parameters to the widget? can someone please give me an up to date code eg?

for trialpay, where do i find the codes to add to the widget from them?
<iframe src="https://www.trialpay.com/dispatch/<YOUR_DISPATCH_HERE>?sid=<%USER_ID%>&tph=<YOUR_TPH_HERE>&toi=<YOUR_TOI_HERE>&cn=<YOUR_CN_HERE>&hmac=<YOUR_HMAC_HERE>&message=sid=<%USER_ID%>×tamp=<%TIMESTAMP%>" width="725" scrolling="auto" height="850" frameborder="0" style="border: 1px none white;"></iframe>

which ones do i need to replace?

any help would be great Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 09:22 PM by facetaskers.)
RE: Offerwall Intergration
Ok if anyone wants to know, you can find your codes when you do your test from trialpay side, grab the test url and copy the needed codes into your widget Smile now for test back url, need to figure out what i need to add.. as i am getting an error in my post back saying no user found?

(08-03-2015 05:33 PM)facetaskers Wrote:  Hi all

Trying to set up offerwall for Paymentwall

They have requested to implement profile api paramaters, has anyone come across this and what did you do? as i can not confirm if original api can allow me to add the parameters to the widget? can someone please give me an up to date code eg?

for trialpay, where do i find the codes to add to the widget from them?
<iframe src="https://www.trialpay.com/dispatch/<YOUR_DISPATCH_HERE>?sid=<%USER_ID%>&tph=<YOUR_TPH_HERE>&toi=<YOUR_TOI_HERE>&cn=<YOUR_CN_HERE>&hmac=<YOUR_HMAC_HERE>&message=sid=<%USER_ID%>×tamp=<%TIMESTAMP%>" width="725" scrolling="auto" height="850" frameborder="0" style="border: 1px none white;"></iframe>

which ones do i need to replace?

any help would be great Smile
08-04-2015, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 12:42 AM by facetaskers.)
still having no luck Sad i have tried doing the test and saying no user id

https://facetaskers-gmail.tinytake.com/s...zE1MjcwNzg

where do i find this info? i can not see it?
08-04-2015, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 08:40 AM by Warz.)
Judging from the screenshot you just posted, the iframe url you have specified is invalid.

Your user id fields simply says USER_ID, however that is wrong. It should say this:
Code:
<%USER_ID%>

That exact string will be replaced by the actually user id automatically. If you enter anything else than the above, it will not work.

I do NOT reply to PMs, submit a ticket instead.
08-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Hey Warz

I have changed that, now with testing, what do i put in this?
Points, bec still saying no username found

Test Product
You can test your product by clicking on the button below and completing the TrialPay test offer:
Customer Country: Australia
Campaign : Facetaskers
SID value: sid=%USER_ID%

my test url is showing this
https://www.trialpay.com/dispatch/xxxxxx...amp%xxxxxx
08-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Hi,

The
Code:
<%USER_ID%>
code should only be in your clixscript admin panel.

When testing you need to use user id. In your case that will be "1"

1 is id of admin user. So just enter 1 to test with admin user.

I do NOT reply to PMs, submit a ticket instead.
12-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Hi Warz,

I am not sure why but I am having same issue its seem even when I set 1 or admin

on admin panel I get this error and as you can see I still getting error user not found any idea
btw it was working before but I stop work with TrialPay for some time but when I get back
that happen I check our code and check everything both side all look good any idea?

185 TrialPay(working) sample-oid-1480717068 admin 2016-12-03 00:17:45 Invalid postback, it seems information was missing. User was NOT found! Username (subid): #admin, Campaign ID: #, IP: 54.183.233.157, status: 1

Http://www.vc2shop.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user